For those of you who share our concerns about COVID-19, we want to assure you we’re taking measures at the clinic to minimize the risk of introducing or spreading the virus to team members and clients while continuing to care for our patients.
▪ Until further notice, all appointments will be handled as concierge appointments. When you arrive at the clinic with your pet, please call us at 217-344-1014. Wearing proper PPE, we will come to you and get your pet. Once the appointment is over we will bring him/her back to you.
▪ In addition to following our usual cleaning protocols, we are doing even more frequent and thorough disinfecting of surfaces everyone touches—phones, keyboards and door handles—than ever before.
▪ We are refraining from handshakes and hugs.
▪ We have advised our team members to stay home if they are experiencing any respiratory symptoms and to return to work only after going at least 24 hours fever-free without medication.
▪ We are asking our clients to stay away from the clinic if they or anyone in their household have symptoms of the virus or believe they may have been exposed to it. We will be happy to reschedule the appointment.
This situation is evolving rapidly, and there is much uncertainty ahead. We are committed to doing our best to keep our team, clients, and community healthy and will remain flexible in our response to COVID-19 in the coming days. Updates will be posted on our website and Facebook page as needed.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Dr. Susan Norris
The national and global situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing rapidly. For the most up-to-date information, please visit the CDC website by clicking the button below.
Good Friends Animal Hospital
908 E Main Street, Urbana, Illinois 61802, United States
Copyright © 2020 Good Friends Animal Hospital - All Rights Reserved.
Website Maintained by Final Word Business Services